Lots of Cashing

I had some lovely runs in the tournaments that I played over the month of march but ultimately fell a little short in all.


My sponsor had a great online series early in the month. My best finish was 9th of the 3200 entrants in the 100k Guaranteed PKO event.  

   A nice run but just a little shy of a big payout. The series was a great great success for KKpoker and more and more Payers are enjoying this excellent Poker Client. 

If you'd like to sign  up to KKpoker please use my sign up link https://kkpoker.club/cookiejar  If you sign up using this link, contact me on Facebook or Instagram with your username and I'll add $20 to your account straight away.

European Deep Stack / Dublin poker festival 

The festival started with the ACOP tournament. I struggled to get a stack in this one grinding a small stack towards the money bubble. I thought I was the bubble boy but another player existed the same hand so it was the minimal of min-cashes here for me with a split bubble pay out. Sure every little helps.  

Next up was the €500 Entry European Deepstack at the Dublin Poker Festival held in the Bonnington  Hotel Dublin. This is a well established festival on the Irish scene and a trophy all Irish player would like to get there hands on. Amazingly Tommy "lucky mo"  Geleziunas has managed this feat twice in two years. 

Lucky Mo



 Tommy put in a super performance to retain the title winning the event for the 2nd year in a row. An amazing achievement from an amazing player and luckily I had a small % swap with the double champ.

My own tournament was ended at the hands of another Irish Poker Legend namely Patrick "clicky" Clarke. It had been a tough tournament to navigate with a very high standard of play. Clicky put an end to this navigation well inside the money bubble in a classics race,  AK V 77.


Clicky

I was out in 40th of the 467 players for €1050 another good run but again a little short of a real payday.   


Irish Poker Tour  / Dublin €100k for €100

These low buy in big guarantee events at the Green Isle are always great craic and this festival over St Patricks' was a belter as expected. 

Green Isle


A whopping 1,771 player entered the main event. I got off to a brilliant start finishing day one with 553,000 chips and a 4th position stack for day two.

245 player entered day two with 178 getting paid and a €20k first prize. With 63 players left I had 1.6million in chips which was an average stack. My run was to come to an end with 50 players left when i got my chip in AQ V KK.

No ace saver and it was out in 50th. A €550 payday and 160 league points. the story of  March remained the same another deep run but out before the big money. There's still time for a trophy in march but my eyes are more so focused on one for very early April 🙏 

Irish Open Festival / RDS Dublin 25th march to 1st April


Eyes on the Prize

I'm off Monday for the big one for every Irish Player - The Irish Open. 

A tournament I came within a card of winning back in 2010. Hopefully I can keep up the good form next week as this one means everything to me.  

Until the next blog, be lucky at the tables.






 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog